5 Ways To Use A Body Butter Bar
Posted on March 21 2018
5 Ways To Use Body Butter Bars
When you think of Body Butter, winter, dry, itchy skin comes to mind. Over the years I have use the butter bar in other ways. Here are 5 of my favorite uses.
1. Of course, dry itchy skin!
2. It’s great on dry, cracked feet. Scrub your feet really well and while they are still warm apply the butter bar. Add a pair of socks and the next morning your feet will feel so much better.
3. Using a very small amount can help control the wild hair days. Just rub a little in your palm and apply very lightly to frizzy, flyaway hair. The beeswax will help trap the moisture in your hair and tame the mane.
4. Apply to lips before you put your lipstick on. It will make your lipstick go on smoother and adds great moisture and protection.
5. I highly recommend using body butter bar to prevent wind burn. If you know you’re going to be out on a windy day or riding in an open vehicle. Apply to all exposed skin, the beeswax will add a layer of protection to those areas. Don’t forget your sunscreen.